Innovative work

 Innovative work

        Innovation is commonly defined as the "carrying out of new combinations” that include “the introduction of new goods, new methods of production etc. 

As a part of our B. Ed curriculum we have modify a topic in  new idea. Here I chose a chemistry topic. I chose "PERIODIC TABLE" as topic and made an interactive scrap magazine which includes history, amazing facts, motivational quotes, Fun with chemistry, periodic clock and also word search and word-puzzle. It is a simple magazine to make students more attentive and concentrating the topics.

My Interactive Magazine


 

 

 

   

                                




My works is attached below👇

Innovative work Report


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concept map

My E content preparation

My reflection