Last class of online teaching

 MY EXPERIENCE OF ONLINE TEACHING

Today was the last (10th ) class of online school teaching. Really i feel happy and proud. It was a nice experience of teaching. I think this is first batch who got online teaching practice and way of improvement.

Really this covid time changed our teaching practice. I was really confused at first wheather the teaching practice occur or not. But all that confusions end today. This online platformed changed our strategies.

Thankyou all dear students, Teachers, Parents, God, for making our teaching practice a success😀. This teaching practice improved me a lot in my careeer. At face I faced many problems but this continous evaluation, suggestions, advices changed my drawbacks. For this I am thanking my teachers suni ma'am, Lekshmi ma'am and shiny ma'am. Thank you all for this new experience.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concept map

My E content preparation

My reflection