Weekly reflection

Second Week reflection

        In this I have completed 5 more peer class and 5 online classes.Thus the 9 peer class completed. This teaching helped me a lot to improve the teaching strategy, skills etc. Peer group helped me to identify the drawbacks positiveness in my class.Teacher also gave suggestions to improve. Teacher told me to improve the skills of correlation, introduction part etc. Thus this phase 2 teaching practice is also a successful for the teaching session.

For the online I have completed 5 online class carbon was the topic for the class. All of my students were responding well in the class. Not only reponse but also a good initiative work in completing assignments works etc.

Really this phase 2 teaching practice session is also a wonderful session for practice.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concept map

My E content preparation

My reflection